The Left Wing Utopia of New Sovietya is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Mohammed Martin with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.53 billion New Soviets love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leongrad. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient New Soviet economy, worth 234 trillion worker's credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,112 worker's credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, a government program is underway to revitalize New Sovietya's beaches, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, and rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Sovietya's national animal is the beaer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in New Sovietya, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements.
- : Following new legislation in New Sovietya, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in New Sovietya, a government program is underway to revitalize New Sovietya's beaches.
- : New Sovietya was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Following new legislation in New Sovietya, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : New Sovietya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in New Sovietya, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- : Following new legislation in New Sovietya, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in New Sovietya, the sanitised and dull music festivals of New Sovietya are famed for their reasonable volume levels.
- : New Sovietya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Neutrality Act"".
Endorsements Received: 65 » Tharissus, Great Bights Mum, Vantaria, Siwale, Notyoutopia, Southern Stroraia, Yaorozu, Sil Dorsett, Sunto, HMS Unicorn, Lucedeia, Holy Oranz, Pallaith, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Vegetarian States, Omicron Persei V111, Apetopia, Alice Gardens, Kaschovia, Xentherida, Kingdom of Space, Colony of lasting Hopes, Idealistically Kool, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, Beladev, Hong Kong Empire, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Enosville, Amerian States, Reannia, Sankami, Ovsterland, General COE, Choistan, Moristia, Vszeklina, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Wineclaw, Faxfleet, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Selfgradatude, and 15 others.Coemgen, American MapleStory, Kizja, Rylam, Religioncord, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Dannyria, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Aenglaland.