The Reformed State of New Republic of Frontera is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Representative Branimir with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.231 billion Fronterans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trinada. The average income tax rate is 77.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Fronteran economy, worth a remarkable 1,154 trillion Rias a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 159,611 Rias, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
The main interest rates change daily based on the latest news story, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach, and a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted. Crime is totally unknown. New Republic of Frontera's national animal is the Stallion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Republic of Frontera was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : New Republic of Frontera was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : New Republic of Frontera's influence in Northern Utopia fell from "Negotiator" to "Ambassador".
- : New Republic of Frontera's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : New Republic of Frontera's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Minnow" to "Auxiliary".
- : New Republic of Frontera altered its national flag.
- : New Republic of Frontera relocated from Osiris to Northern Utopia.
- : New Republic of Frontera was refounded in Osiris.
- : New Republic of Frontera ceased to exist in Northern Utopia.
- : New Republic of Frontera's influence in Northern Utopia fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".