The Imperial Union of New Pruessen is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chancellor Norden with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 6.706 billion Pruessisches have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Königsberg. The average income tax rate is 39.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Pruessenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,074 trillion Thalers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 160,171 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in New Pruessen, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card, and victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Pruessen's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Pruessen's influence in Imperial German Confederation fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : New Pruessen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : New Pruessen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
- : New Pruessen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc"".
- : New Pruessen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Raionitu".
- : New Pruessen's influence in Imperial German Confederation fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : New Pruessen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : New Pruessen became WA Delegate of Imperial German Confederation.
- : New Pruessen was endorsed by The Raj of Spexico.
- : New Pruessen agreed to construct embassies between Imperial German Confederation and Principalityy of Liechtenstein.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Spexico.