|Faith||Eye of Ra|
The Reach of New Pi-Ramesses is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 2.279 billion Misrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria Metropolis. The average income tax rate is 91.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Misran economy, worth 293 trillion epris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 128,868 epris, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, and major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Pi-Ramesses's national animal is the scorpion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Eye of Ra.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Pi-Ramesses voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Environmental Protections act".
- : New Pi-Ramesses was endorsed by The Empress Antigone of Gibraltarica.
- : Following new legislation in New Pi-Ramesses, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Following new legislation in New Pi-Ramesses, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : New Pi-Ramesses endorsed The Free Land of Huitzilan.
- : New Pi-Ramesses was endorsed by The Free Land of Huitzilan.
- : Following new legislation in New Pi-Ramesses, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Following new legislation in New Pi-Ramesses, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : New Pi-Ramesses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Emergency Broadcasting Standards".
- : New Pi-Ramesses was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive and the Top 10% for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Uitmuntendheid, Sylh Alanor, Nekhuser-Ra, Vikoland, The Star Enpire, Araine, Melenavenia, Valdonland, Narwhal, Liphia, Michelland, New Filippe, Northern Endo, Chacapoya, Perpetual Light, Lower French Gregballs, Typica, Axolotlta, Nottinghaven, Golden gateway, Denimz, Nangka, Sankaradomin, Haibaria, Tovenia, Eleland, Szalyland, Floofybit, Inaros OPA, Shuadan, Letargia, Moulk2, Imperve, and Huitzilan.