|Faith||Unitary Christian Order|
The Philippine Empire of New Order Philippines is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Brian Hunter with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.46 billion Filipinos, 7.342 billion of whom are zombies, enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Binan. The average income tax rate is 60.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Filipino economy, worth a remarkable 2,084 trillion Pilipaic Pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 227,485 Pilipaic Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Serial killers who are released early distribute death but not their seed, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts, praying before a battle is a court-martial offence, and Filipino watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Order Philippines's national animal is the Philippine Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Unitary Christian Order.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Order Philippines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : New Order Philippines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : New Order Philippines's influence in ASEAN REGION rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : New Order Philippines's influence in ASEAN REGION rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : New Order Philippines's influence in ASEAN REGION rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : New Order Philippines's influence in ASEAN REGION rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : New Order Philippines's influence in ASEAN REGION rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : New Order Philippines relocated from Balder to ASEAN REGION.
- : New Order Philippines was refounded in Balder.
- : New Order Philippines ceased to exist in ASEAN REGION.