The Republic of New Ladavia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Aaron Diaz with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.245 billion New Ladavians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ninvoth. The average income tax rate is 93.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Ladavian economy, worth 448 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 138,068 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial, nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2, and folk are absolutely certain that you can never be absolutely certain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Ladavia's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Free Land of Meropis.
- : New Ladavia's influence in Forest rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : New Ladavia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : New Ladavia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : New Ladavia relocated from Lazarus to Forest.
- : New Ladavia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : New Ladavia ceased to exist in Forest.
- : New Ladavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Allied States of Western Continental Divide.
- : New Ladavia endorsed The Federation of Mahrenbach.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Meropis.