The Republic of New Ladavia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Aaron Diaz with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ban on automobiles, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.528 billion New Ladavians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ninvoth. The average income tax rate is 97.0%.
The frighteningly efficient New Ladavian economy, worth a remarkable 1,006 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 154,209 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer, and family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Ladavia's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Confederation of Hyon Delta.
- : New Ladavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Black Stratum of The Cypher Nine.
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Tsardom of Lura.
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Utopian People's Republic of Love and Nature.
- : Following new legislation in New Ladavia, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Sarcasm Tag of Canaltia.
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Terrabod.
- : New Ladavia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Effazio.