The Kingdom of New Grovershire is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 609 million New Grovershireans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient New Grovershirean economy, worth 28.7 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 47,168 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
People who get diabetes can sue donut manufacturers, many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Grovershire's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Grovershire was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : New Grovershire was endorsed by The Ancient Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : New Grovershire endorsed The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
- : New Grovershire endorsed The Emerald Republic of Kilkire.
- : Following new legislation in New Grovershire, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme.
- : Following new legislation in New Grovershire, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in New Grovershire, many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Following new legislation in New Grovershire, people who get diabetes can sue donut manufacturers.
- : New Grovershire was endorsed by The Emerald Republic of Kilkire.
- : New Grovershire was endorsed by The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Fedele, The Angel of Charity, Hizuru, VW53Aland, Roissyland, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Izonno, Bachtendekuppen, Tim Stark, Todd McCloud, Axdel, Brotherland, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, Janoobi Jazair, Davelands, BearStackof2015, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Someseni, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, Ridann, and The United Neo American Union.