The Democratic States of New Gren Artle is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its digital currency, irreverence towards religion, and hatred of cheese. The humorless population of 1.385 billion New Gren Artleans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong New Gren Artlean economy, worth 91.1 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 65,742 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Getting milk from the local corner store no longer requires donning advanced hiking gear, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, and only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Gren Artle's national animal is the Loon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Gren Artle's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : New Gren Artle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : New Gren Artle was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : New Gren Artle's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : New Gren Artle's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : New Gren Artle was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : New Gren Artle's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : New Gren Artle was refounded in Balder.
- : New Gren Artle ceased to exist in International Democratic Union.
- : New Gren Artle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.