|Capital||New Union City|
The Greater Republic of New Gandor is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Jacob Morgan with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, devout population of 7.045 billion New Gandorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Welfare and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Union City. The average income tax rate is 54.1%.
The frighteningly efficient New Gandorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,304 trillion Caps a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 185,233 Caps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
New Gandorians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society, and NG-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Gandor's national animal is the Wolverine and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Gandor's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : New Gandor's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : New Gandor's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : New Gandor relocated from The League of Conservative Nations to The Graveyard.
- : New Gandor resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Conservative States of Adawn dismissed New Gandor as Director of Foreign Affairs of The League of Conservative Nations.
- : New Gandor was endorsed by The Commonwealth of San Carlos Islands.
- : New Gandor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : New Gandor was endorsed by The Nihilistic Pity Pit of Terranihil.
- : New Gandor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".