|Capital||New Union City|
The Greater Republic of New Gandor is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jacob Morgan with an even hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, daily referendums, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 8.746 billion New Gandorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Welfare and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Union City. The average income tax rate is 64.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Gandorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,588 trillion Caps a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 181,654 Caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society, NG-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, the meaning of life was recently discovered in the patch notes for Version 1.42, and out-of-work actors say they can't complain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Gandor's national animal is the Wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Gandor was endorsed by The United Republic of Eminople.
- : Following new legislation in New Gandor, out-of-work actors say they can't complain.
- : New Gandor was endorsed by The Theocratic States of Icaris.
- : New Gandor's influence in The League rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : New Gandor's influence in The League fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : New Gandor was endorsed by The Free Land of Osimiria.
- : New Gandor was endorsed by The Free Republican State of Kovichialand.
- : New Gandor's influence in The League fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : New Gandor lodged a message on the The League Regional Message Board.
- : New Gandor was endorsed by The Confederation of Willdavie.