The Constitutional Monarchy of New Carthagea is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 347 million New Carthaginians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Phoenicia. The average income tax rate is 35.7%.
The frighteningly efficient New Carthaginian economy, worth 31.7 trillion Sphaeras a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 91,248 Sphaeras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download, and folk are absolutely certain that you can never be absolutely certain. Crime is totally unknown. New Carthagea's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Carthagea was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : New Carthagea voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, folk are absolutely certain that you can never be absolutely certain.
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download.
- : New Carthagea was endorsed by The Communist Republic of Linkers Sha.
- : New Carthagea lost the endorsement of The Communist Republic of Linkers Sha.
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away.
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : New Carthagea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
Endorsements Received: 66 » Sulivannia, Hetairaea, Narvatus, Decitealis, Rokandia, Doctors Orvos, The Nation of JH, Azharian, Chtholly, BBoss, Tricastinie, Ornionam, Grand Abaco, The Republic of Awesometopia, Red Foxia, EileanDonan, Literian, Tiocfadh, Archargentina, Mokanie, Alitani, Ste Franin, My Nation, Laidir, The Martelex Islands, Pathon, Ulymein, Ratakosha, Himmel Ende, Arciom, Tan Talaba, Uljenph, Sparsdan, Slaughter None, Gullyslanarmaing, Syrisia, Artannia, Cartdrigen, Rakkene, Mafacy, Moka Pamplemousses, Alphabeth, Kouper, Josskaland, Joergen, Nodria, Underwater Sovereignties, Arbuza, Acceel, Victoreli, and 16 others.Minas Motus, Gufand, Drumrum, Republic of Arstotska, Zedyeg, Roberdian, Arashmahshid, Anvara, La Montevideo, Gargarian, Karsopolis, Liberty et Justice, SIDDHARISTAN, Rhim Flavezztowland, Emaha, and Linkers Sha.