|Capital||New Amere City|
|Animal||wingless flying hippo|
The Republic of New Amere is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 755 million New Amereans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Amere City. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong New Amerean economy, worth 53.9 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 71,434 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Workers have seized control of the economy, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders, the New Amere Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon', and getting an autograph has become harder than ever. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Amere's national animal is the wingless flying hippo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Amere was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : New Amere was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : New Amere was endorsed by The All Inclusive 🌈 and 💜 of Jehenna.
- : New Amere endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Ceutalia.
- : Following new legislation in New Amere, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
- : Following new legislation in New Amere, the New Amere Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
- : Following new legislation in New Amere, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders.
- : Following new legislation in New Amere, workers have seized control of the economy.
- : Following new legislation in New Amere, people who stay late at the office often come home to find their own funeral being planned.
- : New Amere was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Qvait, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Volaworand, New Briantown, Phanama, Tepertopia, Bleakfoot, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Andinla, Marinho Islands, Wakandan Tribes, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Bartonia Nova, Ebonhand, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Treir, Kandorith, Synarion, Belschaft, Erinor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Purple Hyacinth, Canmore, Abarri, Rebel-topia, Wallechi, Auphelia, Holota, Qawe, Eskvenn, Tsunamy, Drystar, The Altan, Seythennia, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Nova Montron, Pamela And Hepatitis, Ipugao, Bear Connors Paradiso, and 21 others.Fighting Kawi Ninja, The Two Jerseys, The naked people, Bohenia, Tsvetania, North Kanuckistan, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Great Andora, Westenhald, Seliyan progressive Islands, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Japanese Federal Republic, Dai Han, The United Australian States, The United Expanse, Ceutalia, Jehenna, and The Langburn Islands.