|Faith||The Random Church of Lady Luck|
The Rogue Nation of Nevada is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 18.56 billion Nevadans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Social Policy, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.7%.
The strong Nevadan economy, worth 818 trillion poker chips a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is 44,079 poker chips, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 299,683 per year while the poor average 2,368, a ratio of 126 to 1.
Citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and The Random Church of Lady Luck has been named as Nevada's national religion. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Nevada's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Random Church of Lady Luck.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Nevada was struck by a Mk II (Sterilizer) Cure Missile from The Federation of Midwestern States of America, curing 24 million infected.
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Nevada was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.