The Community of Neutral Centrists is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, devout population of 276 million Neutral Centristsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 25.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Neutral Centristsian economy, worth 10.8 trillion Cant Decides a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,120 Cant Decides, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Genetic researchers have been expelled, school uniforms are compulsory, research into 'designer babies' is banned, and religious classes are compulsory for all school students. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Neutral Centrists's national animal is the Dogs, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neutral Centrists's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Neutral Centrists's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Neutral Centrists was refounded in Balder.
- : Neutral Centrists ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Neutral Centrists was endorsed by The Protectorate of Cobolica.
- : Neutral Centrists was endorsed by The Jewel of Guslantis.
- : Neutral Centrists was endorsed by The Confederacy of The Arverni Lands.
- : Neutral Centrists was endorsed by The Free Land of Runeda.
- : Neutral Centrists was endorsed by Lapplandish tradonistria.
- : Neutral Centrists was endorsed by The Red Holy People of Riocht mor Daraen.