The Black Cult of Netherspace is a massive, safe nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, infamous sell-swords, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.899 billion Demons are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.7%.
The strong Demonic economy, worth 110 trillion Blood Droplets a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 58,391 Blood Droplets, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens no longer take selfies with their dead relatives at funerals, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners, fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government, and motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Netherspace's national animal is the Demon, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Netherspace's influence in The Imperial Consortium rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Following new legislation in Netherspace, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Netherspace changed its national nation type to "Black Cult".
- : Netherspace's influence in The Imperial Consortium rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Netherspace agreed to construct embassies between The Imperial Consortium and The Union of Imperials.
- : Netherspace agreed to construct embassies between The Imperial Consortium and The Reich.
- : Netherspace's influence in The Imperial Consortium rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Netherspace changed its national nation type to "Assorted spooky bois".
- : Netherspace unsuppressed a post on the The Imperial Consortium Regional Message Board.
- : Netherspace lodged a message on the The Imperial Consortium Regional Message Board.