|Faith||Cult of Nationalist Divinity|
The Grand Principality of Nerannon is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Alistair Havaarna with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, triple-decker prams, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 3.893 billion Nerannians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nerannon. The average income tax rate is 75.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nerannian economy, worth a remarkable 1,053 trillion Crowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 270,728 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Alistair Havaarna signs the laws but abides by none of them, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, the nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, and the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nerannon's national animal is the Dung Beetle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Cult of Nationalist Divinity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nerannon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Nerannon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Death Penalty Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Nerannon, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Following new legislation in Nerannon, the nation has always been at war with Bigtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Nerannon, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want.
- : Following new legislation in Nerannon, Alistair Havaarna signs the laws but abides by none of them.
- : Following new legislation in Nerannon, every worker receives exactly the same pay regardless of productivity.
- : Nerannon was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Nerannon's influence in Nuvesia rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Nerannon lost WA Delegate status in Nuvesia.
Endorsements Received: None.