The Benevolent Republic of Ner Epiand is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Persephone with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, otherworldly petting zoo, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.998 billion Ner Epiandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kariolopolis. The average income tax rate is 80.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ner Epiandian economy, worth 262 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 131,537 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The fattest folk in Ner Epiand look to be the happiest ones, turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius', celebrity wrestlers thumb their nose at due process, and drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients. Crime is totally unknown. Ner Epiand's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ner Epiand was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Burka.
- : Ner Epiand was endorsed by The Republic of Aquamarine Island.
- : Ner Epiand was endorsed by The Zombie Koala of Porflox.
- : Ner Epiand was endorsed by The Militant Benevolent Empire of Margaux.
- : Ner Epiand was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Coldian.
- : Ner Epiand was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Ner Epiand was endorsed by The United Commonwealth of Solleana.
- : Ner Epiand was endorsed by The Kingdom of Faradova.
- : Ner Epiand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : Following new legislation in Ner Epiand, drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients.
Endorsements Received: 101 » The Republic of Osea, Namakan, Evertopia, Wysrod, Liberdon, Ignis Cinere, Anisopterra, The Soylent Green Party, Kachikawawa, Valentian Elysium, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Dustwind, Waitiki, Better Indonesia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Kyrizstanislav, Kaltovar, Zeklandia, Old Atlantica, Creightland, Ilfarasia, The unidet Of life, Danyl, Mastodonia, Terra Royaume, Seranis, Galimania, Skamor, Slaytania, Zeganas, Solarampa, Karlando, United States of Island land, Calrad, Colonel Terrosit, Solsevara, Isentran, Rhie, DetroitSmash, Clialaad, Drewish, Megistos, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Ascended Union, Slaughter Machine, Membatak, Greenmont Federation, and 51 others.Anollasia, Airday, Ali Faridi, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, The Fortem, Marxist Germany, Zopciria, Vragar, Seantonia, Islands of Czechia, Iontan, Countesia, Fedoir Republic, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Testa, Selu-Ahare, Greater Puptioneberadon, Donnee, QuazaFire, Medetas, Violent Trees, Maalemzya, Oppressthemville, Keswickholt, Gewisse, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Onfande, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Manurajya, Tausend Seen, Samonaemia, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Wischland, ShadowVoltia, Lacuna, Silvedania, Yellowjacket, Venmere, Dorab, Grimmywelsh, Alski, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, Solleana, Coldian, Margaux, Porflox, Aquamarine Island, and Burka.