The United Kingdom of Neo-Zeno is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Devis Azomyr with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 960 million Neo-Zenoans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aureus Nexus. The average income tax rate is 47.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Neo-Zenoan economy, worth 134 trillion Zenons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 139,817 Zenons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Edutainment video games are taking Neo-Zeno's students to the next level, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space', and tourists are flocking to the newly-built MeteorLand family resort. Crime is totally unknown. Neo-Zeno's national animal is the Winged Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neo-Zeno voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Neo-Zeno was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Zeno, tourists are flocking to the newly-built MeteorLand family resort.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Zeno, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space'.
- : Neo-Zeno endorsed The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Neo-Zeno was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Zeno, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Zeno, edutainment video games are taking Neo-Zeno's students to the next level.
- : Neo-Zeno was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Zeno, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Upper Portlandia, Siwale, Great Bights Mum, Xentherida, Notyoutopia, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Ovsterland, Yaorozu, Enosville, Sil Dorsett, Vazali, Sunto, Kaschovia, Unimaginable Doom, Lupus Imperium, Lord Ravenclaw, Valdr, Holy Oranz, Shadowrik, American MapleStory, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Empy, Omicron Persei V111, Malta Comino Gozo, HMS Unicorn, Unsophisticate, Pallaith, The FNBs, Colony of lasting Hopes, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Reannia, Solestia, Alice Gardens, Ainsworth, Mayakava, Hendertucky, Vinantis, Sankami, Panama Coalition, General COE, Moristia, Vszeklina, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Bonjoura, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, and 35 others.South Grand Mountain, Kobagia, Cleoskye, Faxfleet, The Teddy, Zeroxis, WE Empire, Free State of Whitemeadow, Kingdom of Space, Legique, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Selfgradatude, Coemgen, Blurds, Southern Stroraia, The Galactic Triumvirate, Kizja, Rylam, Religioncord, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, Prevaland, Choistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Zedeya, Paxiosolange, Dicko, New Sekai, and Mk Steele.