The Most Serene Republic of Neo-Europa is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by IM Pi with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.287 billion Neo-Europans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo-Europa City. The average income tax rate is 70.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Neo-Europan economy, worth a remarkable 1,537 trillion Neuros a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 185,529 Neuros, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans, in a baffling press conference IM Pi proudly dismantled a broken door, all the playground's a stage for Neo-Europan schoolchildren, and the nation is known as the cheapskates of Europe. Crime is totally unknown. Neo-Europa's national animal is the Red-crowned Crane, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neo-Europa was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Neo-Europa was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Neo-Europa was endorsed by The People's Republic of Invernessia.
- : Neo-Europa was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Europa, the nation is known as the cheapskates of Europe.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Europa, all the playground's a stage for Neo-Europan schoolchildren.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Europa, in a baffling press conference IM Pi proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Europa, the sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Europa, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Neo-Europa endorsed The Revolutionary Republic of The Pagan Moon.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Miharr, Cytadela, St Scarlett, Imperium Anglorum, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Rouvenor, Ahma, Germany Third Reich, The Seven Provinces, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Troltovia, An Clar, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, The New Nordic Union, Thracia and Crimea, Ansington, North of Americas, Wombelland, Nuweland, Slavorussia, Greate San Marino, Durlia, Pazano, Super Happy Land, South St Maarten, Pilipinas and Malaya, Regnum Italiae, Puerto Thelosia, Chioganah, Dark Matter, Feria-Alkaline, Jim the Baptist, Kaspinia, Supcotia, Death Bat, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Outer Sparta, Dorpz, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Nardin, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Brakanistan, and 34 others.Leranditale, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, GanymedEuropa, Arsenial, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Stromia, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Mallesia, Permorania, Neuchateau, Betasia, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Rijland, Lord Sapre, Enway, The Fair Republic, Einswenn, Elitestland, Eesenland, Shagolaa, The Pagan Moon, Sienkahn, Invernessia, Continental Social Democrats, and Riverpost.