|Capital||Bandar Malik Ismansyah|
|Leader||President Abdul Kadir|
The Islamic Republic of Neo-Aceh is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Abdul Kadir with an even hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, ubiquitous missile silos, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.183 billion Acehnese are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bandar Malik Ismansyah. The average income tax rate is 66.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Neo-Acehnese economy, worth 128 trillion Dirhams a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,971 Dirhams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Rofous-Tailed Shamas have more rights than the average citizen, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, President Abdul Kadir has just been declared ruler of Neo-Aceh in an international press conference, and Sunni Islam has been named as Neo-Aceh's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neo-Aceh's national animal is the Rofous-Tailed Shama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sunni Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neo-Aceh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Neo-Aceh changed its national faith to "Sunni Islam".
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Aceh, Sunni Islam has been named as Neo-Aceh's national religion.
- : Neo-Aceh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Neo-Aceh changed its national leader to "President Abdul Kadir", its motto to "Aceh Unite!", and its nation type to "Islamic Republic".
- : Neo-Aceh altered its national flag.
- : Neo-Aceh changed its national leader to "Sultan Nazir I".
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Aceh, President Abdul Kadir has just been declared ruler of Neo-Aceh in an international press conference.
- : Neo-Aceh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Neo-Aceh's influence in The Fragmented Vinte Oito Peninsula rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Xephyra.