The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Monkey Man population. The hard-nosed population of 215 million Nelson Wilburyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Nelson Wilburyian economy, worth 8.35 trillion Yafs a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Gambling, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,841 Yafs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Millions of devastated 7-year-olds are denied astronaut and ballerina training. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nelson Wilbury's national animal is the Monkey Man.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from CDI army by The Holy Empire of CDI link.
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from Band Camp by The Republic of American-Pie.
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from Principality of Cataloniaa by The Overseas city of Cisplatinaa.
- : Nelson Wilbury created a new poll in Traveling Wilburys: "Pick a Wilbury!".
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from Pink Pandas by The Republic of Naeun.
- : Nelson Wilbury was banned from Shuckle land by The Empire of LordShuckle.
- : Nelson Wilbury proposed constructing embassies between Traveling Wilburys and The First Order Army.
- : Nelson Wilbury proposed constructing embassies between Traveling Wilburys and 0527 lesser whistling.
- : Nelson Wilbury proposed constructing embassies between Traveling Wilburys and Komintern.
- : Nelson Wilbury proposed constructing embassies between Traveling Wilburys and Death Star.