The Corgi Empire of Nekinn is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Connor McMorgi with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 3.553 billion Nekinnians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nekinnia. The average income tax rate is 76.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nekinnian economy, worth 402 trillion Milk Bones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 113,245 Milk Bones, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park, sometimes a whole prison wing will house a single prisoner, and children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nekinn's national animal is the squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tuesdayism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nekinn's influence in Urana Firma rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Nekinn was removed from the regional ban list of The United Federations by The Utopian Asdian Empire of Dabberwocky.
- : Nekinn was endorsed by The United States of The Cicero Republic.
- : Nekinn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Nekinn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Nekinn's influence in Urana Firma rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Nekinn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive and Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Nekinn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and the Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Nekinn's influence in Urana Firma rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Nekinn's influence in Urana Firma rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".