|Leader||Hor-Sakhemkhet Meryamānah I|
The Sacred People's Republic of Nekhuser-Ra is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Hor-Sakhemkhet Meryamānah I with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, ban on automobiles, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 4.336 billion Nekhusites are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Niut-Wehret. The average income tax rate is 87.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Nekhüser economy, worth 304 trillion Ramsids a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Basket Weaving. Average income is 70,240 Ramsids, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, Bigtopian interference in domestic elections is always democratically sanctioned, religious education is a new government priority, and several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nekhuser-Ra's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Shakheb-Shewty.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nekhuser-Ra was endorsed by The United States of The Pacific Northwest.
- : Nekhuser-Ra was endorsed by The Colony of Pantsari.
- : Following new legislation in Nekhuser-Ra, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Following new legislation in Nekhuser-Ra, religious education is a new government priority.
- : Following new legislation in Nekhuser-Ra, Bigtopian interference in domestic elections is always democratically sanctioned.
- : Following new legislation in Nekhuser-Ra, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Nekhuser-Ra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Nekhuser-Ra, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
- : Following new legislation in Nekhuser-Ra, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers.
- : Following new legislation in Nekhuser-Ra, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Melenavenia, Sylh Alanor, Junitaki-cho, New Filippe, Michelland, Tovenia, Araine, Liphia, Typica, Koayo, Inaros OPA, The Star Enpire, Vikoland, Uitmuntendheid, New Pi-Ramesses, Northern Endo, Nangka, Haibaria, Eleland, Floofybit, Moulk2, Perpetual Light, Valdonland, Fuernox, Fel Vudos, Golden gateway, Croonia, Remnants of the Pacific, Nottinghaven, Denimz, Letargia, Tiralta, Adawu, Narwhal, Irelis, The Land Named Bob, Everetunga-Hari, Hathniland, Duneraven, Grayk San, Hoqeallistan, Iscandare, Pangeodrea, Aephony, Axolotlta, Free Syria, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Vandermeer, Crialdenna, and 34 others.ATLAGAL, Delta Vega IV, Brazileand, Hollandi, Azelandia, Aumbura, Applemarsh, Yondoria, Bobesville-Sholstine, Perizea, Astralania, Porthosia, NEW VIJAYAPURA, Skrunklyland, Sedyan, Roguepalace, Ladita, Ecologiania, Bey Land, Eastern Lancasteria, Orangino, Bus house, Talvezout, Crawnaft, LibAnSocCom AlgoCyboSciento Permaecology, Michis, Tralfamdore, Burning Sand, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Kaltea, Ruhrrheinia, Dyllonia, Pantsari, and The Pacific Northwest.