|Faith||Church of the Open Door|
The Watery Republic of Neighagra Falls is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sapphire Dream with an even hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The devout population of 1.226 billion Neighagra Fallsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neighagra Falls. The average income tax rate is 52.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Neighagra Fallsian economy, worth 60.9 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 49,662 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, maintaining economic growth is no laughing matter, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, and badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neighagra Falls's national animal is the Guinea Pig and its national religion is Church of the Open Door.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neighagra Falls's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Neighagra Falls applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Neighagra Falls relocated from Big Boy Bulgaria League to Devide by Zero.
- : Neighagra Falls altered its national flag.
- : Neighagra Falls resigned as ern of Big Boy Bulgaria League.
- : Neighagra Falls was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Neighagra Falls's influence in Big Boy Bulgaria League rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Neighagra Falls abolished the regional flag of Big Boy Bulgaria League.
- : Neighagra Falls updated the World Factbook entry in Big Boy Bulgaria League.
- : Neighagra Falls resigned from the World Assembly.