The Socialist Republic of Necrozia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Necro VII with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, state-planned economy, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.482 billion Necrozians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ekatlank. The average income tax rate is 79.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Necrozian economy, worth 703 trillion Kzits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 108,565 Kzits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes, much of Necrozia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, and there are six more weeks of winter if a northerner sees her shadow. Crime is totally unknown. Necrozia's national animal is the Black Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Necrozia, there are six more weeks of winter if a northerner sees his shadow.
- : Following new legislation in Necrozia, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Necrozia, much of Necrozia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Necrozia, the nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes.
- : Following new legislation in Necrozia, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Necrozia endorsed The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
- : Necrozia endorsed The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Necrozia endorsed The Socialist Federal Republic of Rorlenland.
- : Necrozia endorsed The Federation of Helionyx.
- : Necrozia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Dyl, Silverfish37, Super Awesome Fun Times, Ephros, Llorens, Socialist Great Picardy, Sincadenas, Soviet Catgirls, Anioniotopia, Anarchocommunists of the World, Grod Island, Nangka, Antinios, New Volica, The Iron-Blooded Ones, Picuros, Claiomha, Nepacton Murt, Slackertown, Argentigrad, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, Vire Easay, Fizzopolis, Zaratov, Kawany, Agatep, Bisht, Helionyx, Rorlenland, Delegations, and Santa Torres.