The Leaf-tist Republic of Neazland is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 617 million Neazlandics have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wellingham. The average income tax rate is 15.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Neazlandic economy, worth 35.5 trillion Golden Leaves a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 57,457 Golden Leaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Violetist maidens who fall for an outsider must leave their violet light districts in shame, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, and the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Neazland's national animal is the Leaf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Neazland, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : Following new legislation in Neazland, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Neazland, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Neazland, Violetist maidens who fall for an outsider must leave their violet light districts in shame.
- : Following new legislation in Neazland, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
- : Neazland endorsed The Malnjist Queendom of Unojo.
- : Neazland was endorsed by The Allied States of Arizona2.
- : Neazland endorsed The Holy Communist Space Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Neazland endorsed The Allied States of Arizona2.
- : Neazland endorsed The Socialist Federal Republic of The island of Sorna.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Volaworand, Wehraboos, Marinho Islands, Qvait, Rebel-topia, Amerion, Seythennia, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Arvan Irawer, Unojo, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Kandorith, HORLALEK, Land Without Shrimp, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Aidenfieeld, Treir, Tepertopia, Death to democracy, Xenianianopia, Tsvetania, Beepee, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, Scu Greinne, Belschaft, Erinor, Curlyhoward, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Carthatska, Auphelia, Tsunamy, Abyssal Phantasm, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yeses, Ebonhand, Lyland, Sandaoguo, Linguiniland, Bichedder, The Two Jerseys, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, LadyRebels, Flaoji, Greater Scottdascoda, and 29 others.Calistan, Libedistan, Uvalor, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Oxyliteral, Sedunn, Enplatia, Direwolf1, The Empire of the Union States, Trozzo, New Qafedemar, Ralphburg, Doundaly, Noimosini, A Realm Reborn, Freedoom, Jehenna, Yellunstryer, Bawkie, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, Ceutalia, The United Expanse, The island of Sorna, and Arizona2.