|Leader||President Enzo Tenbrook|
The Dominion in Denial of Nearly Finland is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by President Enzo Tenbrook with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, anti-smoking policies, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.102 billion Nearly Finns hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Francisco. The average income tax rate is 46.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nearly Finnish economy, worth a remarkable 2,267 trillion Monies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 319,271 Monies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies, frat-house partying has become the national pastime, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, and farting etiquette is taught in schools. Crime is totally unknown. Nearly Finland's national animal is the Roadrunner, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nearly Finland, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Nearly Finland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Following new legislation in Nearly Finland, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Nearly Finland, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Nearly Finland lodged a message on the American Union Regional Message Board.
- : Nearly Finland created a custom banner.
- : Nearly Finland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The conservative christians".
- : Nearly Finland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "pride and Prejudice".
- : Nearly Finland was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Nearly Finland applied to join the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.