|Leader||Temporary Military Regime|
The Second Order of Nea Athinae is a huge, socially progressive nation, ruled by Temporary Military Regime with a fair hand, and remarkable for its burgeoning Horse population. The hard-working, democratic population of 929 million Athenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Healthcare, although Education, Administration, and Defense are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Athens. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.5%.
The strong Athenian economy, worth 48.0 trillion Eurothenins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 51,707 Eurothenins, with the richest citizens earning 9.2 times as much as the poorest.
Nea Athinae has designated Athens as its capital city, Athenians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, and Temporary Military Regime has just been declared ruler of Nea Athinae in an international press conference. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Nea Athinae's national animal is the Horse.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nea Athinae was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Azanco.
- : Nea Athinae lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Nea Athinae lodged a message on the The Order of the Grey Wardens Regional Message Board.
- : Nea Athinae endorsed The United republic of The Peacful Union of The world.
- : Nea Athinae lodged a message on the Unidos Brasileiros Regional Message Board.
- : Nea Athinae endorsed The Republic of The Isle Wat.
- : Nea Athinae endorsed The Dictatorship of Azanco.
- : Nea Athinae changed its national leader to "Temporary Military Regime".
- : Nea Athinae changed its national currency to "Eurothenin".
- : Nea Athinae changed its national currency to "Eurotheni".
Endorsements Received: 21 » Ossela, Codyn, ZAKRYA, Totaristan, The Portuguese Workers, Alentejo and Algarve, Astartia, Ofiussia, Olarista, Medar, NovaPortugalidade, Greater Tugaland, Lacree, Prtugal, Nookie Island, Reino de Portvgal, Araucariana, Herya, Dellungs, Caxina, and Azanco.