|Animal||adorable little kitten|
The Lunar Reich of Nazis in Space is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 15.821 billion Space Nazis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 53.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The a Space Nazi economy, worth 548 trillion steel swastikas a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 34,686 steel swastikas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have been outlawed, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, adorable little kittens are considered a delicacy, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nazis in Space's national animal is the adorable little kitten, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nazis in Space's influence in Austria rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Nazis in Space's influence in Austria rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Nazis in Space's influence in Austria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Nazis in Space's influence in Austria rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Nazis in Space relocated from Osiris to Austria.
- : Nazis in Space altered its national flag.
- : Nazis in Space was refounded in Osiris.
- : Nazis in Space ceased to exist in Russia.
- : Nazis in Space was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Nazis in Space was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.