The Serene and Glorious Reich of Nazi Flower Power is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Sergeant Pepper with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 14.573 billion Nazis are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Woodstock. The average income tax rate is 92.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Nazi economy, worth a remarkable 1,951 trillion daffodils a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,908 daffodils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Women are ordered home to reproduce for the glory of the Serene and Glorious Reich, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, and war criminals are given full state funerals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nazi Flower Power's national animal is the fluffy bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is National Socialism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nazi Flower Power lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Nazi Flower Power was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Nazi Flower Power, war criminals are given full state funerals.
- : Following new legislation in Nazi Flower Power, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
- : Nazi Flower Power's influence in Forest rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Nazi Flower Power, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Nazi Flower Power, women are ordered home to reproduce for the glory of the Serene and Glorious Reich.
- : Nazi Flower Power was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Nazi Flower Power changed its national leader to "Sergeant Pepper".
- : Following new legislation in Nazi Flower Power, atheists on vacation find National Socialism's scriptures make useful doorstops.