The Greater Republic of Natvia is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by General Krull with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, digital currency, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 29.235 billion Natvians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krullgrad. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Natvian economy, worth an astonishing 14,226 trillion Krons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 486,637 Krons, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,013,778 per year while the poor average 77,205, a ratio of 26.1 to 1.
There's a hole in the heart of every Natvian city, children use fake IDs to purchase candy, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Natvia, and excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Natvia's national animal is the man-eating llama, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Krullism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Natvia's influence in The Alliance of Dictators fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Natvia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in Natvia, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Natvia, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Natvia.
- : Following new legislation in Natvia, children use fake IDs to purchase candy.
- : Following new legislation in Natvia, there's a hole in the heart of every Natvian city.
- : Following new legislation in Natvia, life expectancy is way down but posthuman perfectionism is way up.
- : Natvia was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Corporate Police State".
- : Natvia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Natvia's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".