|Capital||Site 20 Headquarters of Linear Collidor|
|Leader||President Nikola Maxwell E Steiner Tesla|
|Faith||Transcendental Ohm Resistance Movement|
|Currency||Mysteriously and Very Potent Dark Energy|
|Animal||Unstable and Uncuddable Large Wormhole|
The Time-and-Space Benders of Natuurkunde is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by President Nikola Maxwell E Steiner Tesla with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.553 billion Physicists love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Site 20 Headquarters of Linear Collidor. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Physicist economy, worth a remarkable 1,387 trillion Mysteriously and Very Potent Dark Energies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 131,442 Mysteriously and Very Potent Dark Energies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Physicists believe manners maketh the leader, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass", and travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Natuurkunde's national animal is the Unstable and Uncuddable Large Wormhole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Transcendental Ohm Resistance Movement.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Natuurkunde was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Natuurkunde was struck by a Mk I (Immunizer) Cure Missile from The Former TWP WA Delegate of British Grand Pacific, curing 49 million infected.
- : Natuurkunde was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Natuurkunde's influence in The Beech Beach House fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Natuurkunde was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Following new legislation in Natuurkunde, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing.
- : Following new legislation in Natuurkunde, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Following new legislation in Natuurkunde, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in Natuurkunde, Physicists believe manners maketh the leader.
- : Following new legislation in Natuurkunde, Physicists believe a soft answer turneth away wrath but punitive punishment is much more fun.