The United States of Native-America is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 326 million Native-Americans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Austin. The average income tax rate is 45.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Native-American economy, worth 21.6 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 66,221 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, cars have been banned, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, and shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Native-America's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Native-America, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Native-America, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Native-America, cars have been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Native-America, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Native-America was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Joundia.
- : Native-America was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Native-America was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Danesopia.
- : Following new legislation in Native-America, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people".
- : Native-America endorsed The Avian Federation of Axdel.
- : Native-America was endorsed by The Avian Federation of Axdel.
Endorsements Received: 50 » H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Fedele, BearStackof2015, Aleister, Brotherland, Funkadelia, Am Echad, Roissyland, Hizuru, Kangarawa, Pakitsk, Tim Stark, Shavara, Bachtendekuppen, Davelands, Todd McCloud, The New Wisconsin Empire, Betremia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Arpino, Xhaco, Monezambique, Ouroboric, The Solar Ottomans, Kublam, Seri Tai Republic, Dunflour, Avalon Ascendancy, Lazadian, Yumaka, Splena, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Aelitia, United China Nation, Wiranath, Peatiktist, Norjis, Durfia, Escade, Marrico, Janoobi Jazair, Urimel, The Empire of Rijelv, Enlil, Axdel, Danesopia, and Joundia.