|Leader||Prime Minister Hunter Noble|
The Federal States of Nationalist Republic of Alaska is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Hunter Noble with an even hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.199 billion Alaskan Citizens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anchorage. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.5%.
The thriving Nationalist Republic of Alaskan economy, worth 259 trillion NRA Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 80,976 NRA Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty, supervisors in Nationalist Republic of Alaska commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Anchorage Natural History Museum, and billions of NRA Dollars are being poured into a space program. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nationalist Republic of Alaska's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Eastern Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska altered its national flag.
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska was refounded in Balder.
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Nationalist Republic of Alaska lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.