The Republic of Natcatjojo is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 651 million Natcatjojoans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 69.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Natcatjojoan economy, worth 17.2 trillion Bitcoins a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 26,491 Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in the South Pacific, and the government is lending a hand to private industry. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Natcatjojo's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Natcatjojo was endorsed by The Republic of Qawe.
- : Natcatjojo was endorsed by The People's Republic of Ostanasia.
- : Natcatjojo endorsed The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Natcatjojo endorsed The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, the government is lending a hand to private industry.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in the South Pacific.
- : Natcatjojo was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space'.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aidenfieeld, Erinor, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Beepee, Anachronolandia, Quiescent, Hanguk-Nippon, Barabarom, Linguiniland, Towi Lamia, Laluna Isle, Aumeltopia, Jehenna, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Luddinlande, Ufask, Kandorith, Curlyhoward, Three Rivia Levr, Aywhyou, Grouu, Jaxon, Kroumos, Sedunn, Midand, United States of Vietnam, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Xandev, Farengeto, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Stoniamera, Wehraboos, Jahass, Abarri, Academy of Umbrellas, The Dragon Enclave, Akindom, Vincent Field, Qvait, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Churumduul, Sesteran, Chocholand, and 11 others.Changolandia, The Filippinas, The Solar System Scope, Mew Nation, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Great Africans, Ostanasia, and Qawe.