|Capital||The Great Subterranean Superfort of Pory|
The Democratic Republic of Nashfilla is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 567 million Nashfilians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Great Subterranean Superfort of Pory. The average income tax rate is 42.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Nashfillan economy, worth 40.9 trillion Hajs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 72,191 Hajs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste. Crime is totally unknown. Nashfilla's national animal is the Kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Nashfilla is ranked 274,919th in the world and 280th in Refugia for Most Primitive, scoring -152.1 on the Scary Big Number Scale.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nashfilla was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Oestland.
- : Nashfilla was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Pterosaur Supremacy.
- : Following new legislation in Nashfilla, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Nashfilla voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Neasmyrna".
- : Nashfilla published "NEW LEGISLATION PASSED" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Following new legislation in Nashfilla, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Nashfilla, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- : Nashfilla was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Bohemia-Utopia.
- : Following new legislation in Nashfilla, videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular.
- : Nashfilla endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Skilurus.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Sylh Alanor, Istastioner, Liphia, Ullrani, Tuluni, Fiverdom, Waywards Edge, Typica, Jazur, Weirtopia, Floodlantis, Alakatus, The Pacific Northwest, Melenavenia, Lycanjeskai, Whandsckj, Mare Stellarum, Fel Vudos, Estebere, Catiania, Fadnesia, Duneraven, SKULLBRIAR, Araine, Nollyland, Snakssbur, Aephony, Cadenzana, Nangka, Drusayy, Refuge Isle, Poquaoi, Tovenia, Uwuguaya, Tiralta, Antrania, Nekhuser-Ra, The Ledona, The Star Enpire, New Atlantic, Vandermeer, Portmanteau, Floreznia, Narwhal, Tidelia, St Leone, Skilurus, Maunaina, The Merinos, Nasejo, and 7 others.Bohemia-Utopia, Pterosaur Supremacy, Oestland, BasilTown, Prodigal, Nahelia, and Almander.