The Republic of Nasaira is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 10.702 billion Nasairans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 50.0%.
The powerhouse Nasairan economy, worth 698 trillion Imperial credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is 65,248 Imperial credits, with the richest citizens earning 7.2 times as much as the poorest.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, Nasaira has designated Nasaira City as its capital city, Leader has been known to threaten dissenting citizens with a machine gun at press conferences, and agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nasaira's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nasaira's influence in The Great Experiment rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Nasaira's influence in The Great Experiment rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Nasaira's influence in The Great Experiment rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Nasaira was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Nasaira relocated from Balder to The Great Experiment.
- : Nasaira was refounded in Balder.
- : Nasaira ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Nasaira's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Nasaira's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Nasaira's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".