The Sparkly Rainbow Land of Narwhalstan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Gubrandr Cynwrig with a fair hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, prohibition of alcohol, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.863 billion Narwhalstanians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RainbowNarwhal city. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Narwhalstanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,009 trillion Narwhalstan credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 207,608 Narwhalstan credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nothing gets the party jumping like Gubrandr Cynwrig specifying how high, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Narwhalstan's national animal is the Narwhal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Narwhalstan, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhalstan, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhalstan, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter.
- : Narwhalstan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Following new legislation in Narwhalstan, nothing gets the party jumping like Gubrandr Cynwrig specifying how high.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhalstan, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhalstan, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhalstan, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Narwhalstan endorsed The Communist Loli Collective of Unat.
- : Narwhalstan was endorsed by The Communist Loli Collective of Unat.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Mercia State, Deified Ideals, Hrabri Reka, Xthosia, Free Sonderbund, 4meric4, Kaku, New Slovien, Vetelo, Stoichia, New Vistavus, Five Gulfs, South Nixia, Casta Chors, Solarican Republic, Reformed Batavia, Krakowia, Belslavia, Farkhalaland, Terra do Por do Sol Sunset Land, Sovniya, Socliberlandia, The Communist State of Texas, Gestravia, Rakdai, Vinozio, Quellage, North Nam Viet, Dilyu, The Near West, Batkostan, and Unat.