The Flying blob 🐳 of Narwhal is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nyan Nyan with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 1.379 billion Narwhals have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlantis. The average income tax rate is 55.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Narwhal economy, worth 63.3 trillion fish a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 45,880 fish, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices, the populace harbors a fierce hatred of the metric system, the nation is known as the cheapskates of The North Pacific, and Bigtopian relations have become a minefield. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Narwhal's national animal is the narwhal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Narwhal was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Narwhal was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Narwhal was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Narwhal was endorsed by The Borderlands of North Altatude.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhal, Bigtopian relations have become a minefield.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhal, the nation is known as the cheapskates of The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhal, the populace harbors a fierce hatred of the metric system.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhal, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices.
- : Following new legislation in Narwhal, it's best not to ask what goes into Atlantis Fried Chicken's secret blend of herbs and spices.
- : Narwhal endorsed The Republic of Elder Realms.
Endorsements Received: 116 » Territorio di Nessuno, Alunya, Ostrinios, Corfad, Pallaith, Sunto, El Fiji Grande, Shibutani, Sinelona, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Newpromisedland, Siwale, Acrabinnia, Shin-Hachioji, PlanetPunk, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Egalico, Sundred, Peldorn, Dreadton, Omnistria, Uganda Knuckles UK, Napnomadia, Bayern-Straubing, North Bratislava, Zemnaya Svoboda, Koda-Land, Trillius, Tappan Hills, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Q w e r t y, The United States of Romania, Saturns Edge, Shadowrik, Kwaj, Steampunk Ariel, THX1138, United Draconia, Jasminlandia, Dar es Saalam, Sil Dorsett, Kirostan, Frances Francis the First of France, The Pantheons, Misuvelia, Guer Aike, Selfgradatude, and 66 others.Federation Terra Australis, Spartoptia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Novare Res, Black Templares, Fayyayid, Buckerino, Renzic, Lunallian, Plangainer, Soviet Terran, Ibiscaton, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, Guslantis, SillyString, National Goats, Maott, Unsophisticate, Steraz, Sheldanada, Pleroma Sans Romans, Racoda, Wineclaw, Ejhsa, The Notorious Mad Jack, New Pruessen, Holy Oranz, Kasazzastan, Sanjurika, Haor Chall, Seidr Wyrd, Liberum Mundi, Partax, Sea Ghost, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Valhalla123, Torakuen, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Karazan, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Niradans, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Amauri, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Votak Matim, Zokk, Test for a new hope, Elder Realms, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.