The Kenyan Capitalist Federation of Naribobastan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by John Kagame with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, keen interest in outer space, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 1.289 billion Naribobastanis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nairobi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Naribobastanian economy, worth 186 trillion Shillings a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 144,994 Shillings, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 839,112 per year while the poor average 11,926, a ratio of 70.4 to 1.
Grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving, the police force is rumoured to be made up of evil shadows with no souls, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Naribobastan with a very polite populace, and bounty hunters have been dispatched to hunt down rogue bounty hunters. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Naribobastan's national animal is the Giraffe, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Kenyan-Style Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naribobastan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Naribobastan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Naribobastan relocated from Indiana empire to The Rejected Realms.
- : Naribobastan was ejected and banned from Indiana empire by New republican indiana empire.
- : Naribobastan's influence in Indiana empire fell from "Hermit" to "Power".
- : Naribobastan's influence in Indiana empire rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Naribobastan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed and Highest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Naribobastan relocated from United Republic to Indiana empire.
- : Following new legislation in Naribobastan, bounty hunters have been dispatched to hunt down rogue bounty hunters.
- : Following new legislation in Naribobastan, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Naribobastan with a very polite populace.