The Allied Tribes of Naqil is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Councilor Dratan with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.545 billion Naqinel are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tepencatl. The average income tax rate is 64.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Naqin economy, worth 317 trillion uras a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 124,831 uras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing, actors are arrested and interrogated if they play terrorists on TV, and dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Naqil's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Katzla.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naqil's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Naqil's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Naqil altered its national flag.
- : Naqil's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Naqil's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Naqil's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Naqil was refounded in Osiris.
- : Naqil ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Naqil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Naqil's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Nipper" to "Newcomer".