The Empire of Napoleonic France au is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.093 billion Napoleonic France auans are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.1%.
The very strong Napoleonic France auan economy, worth 70.5 trillion francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Gambling. Average income is 64,476 francs, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 254,806 per year while the poor average 11,044, a ratio of 23.1 to 1.
The police force is on a recruitment drive, priests are being drafted by the church load, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Napoleonic France au's national animal is the lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Napoleonic France au's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Napoleonic France au's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Napoleonic France au's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Napoleonic France au relocated from Roleplay Union Mediterrania to Osiris.
- : Napoleonic France au's influence in Roleplay Union Mediterrania rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : Napoleonic France au altered its national flag.
- : Napoleonic France au relocated from Lazarus to Roleplay Union Mediterrania.
- : Napoleonic France au was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Napoleonic France au ceased to exist in Alternate Earth.
- : Napoleonic France au's influence in Alternate Earth rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".