The Place-ish Place of Napoilia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Taiden Damesk with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.032 billion Napili hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kelphi. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Napil economy, worth 488 trillion Labour Credits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 121,223 Labour Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Taiden Damesk's bedroom, residents of new housing subdivisions complain about the total absence of supermarkets and restaurants, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region, and giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Napoilia's national animal is the Izog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Napoilia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Danera.
- : Napoilia was endorsed by The Holy Jebist-Posadist Order of Dekks.
- : Napoilia's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Napoilia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cuscatlan.
- : Napoilia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Astronomical Data Repository".
- : Napoilia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Nuevo Burrito.
- : Napoilia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Napoilia lost the endorsement of The Smeckledorfed Bois of Student Loan Debt.
- : Napoilia withdrew its endorsement from The Kingdom of Cuscatlan.
- : Napoilia lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Cuscatlan.