|Animal||African crowned eagle|
The BOXY BROWN of Nantoraka is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by the Director with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, strictly enforced bedtime, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 5.792 billion Nantorakans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nuusrora. The average income tax rate is 74.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Nantorakan economy, worth 750 trillion digital standards a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 129,550 digital standards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
A large concrete wall is being built around the country's borders, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death, and the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nantoraka's national animal is the African crowned eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nantoraka's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Nantoraka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Nantoraka altered its national flag.
- : Nantoraka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Nantoraka's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Nantoraka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Nantoraka, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector.
- : Nantoraka was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Nantoraka, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death.
- : Following new legislation in Nantoraka, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.