The Kingdom of Nankyoku Tairiku is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by 水原高晴 with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 1.038 billion Nankyoku Tairikujins have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nankyo. The average income tax rate is 78.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Nankyoku economy, worth 124 trillion Minami Yen a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 119,520 Minami Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Interest in globalism never flags, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nankyoku Tairiku's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Anglicanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, 水原高晴's office is running a trade deficit of midnight oil.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, takeaway food bought on the weekend now comes with fifty percent more sweat and tears.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Nankyoku Tairiku, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Aidenfieeld, Great Vritannia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bawkie, Tsvetania, The Solar System Scope, Hanguk-Nippon, Wyatonians, New Formosa, East Sakhlin, Jehenna, Kongoudess, Holy Dominate, Japanese Federal Republic, North Kanuckistan, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Saimeny Vik, Si-topia, British-Swedish Empire, Janapuri, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, Pax Dracon, La Ascension, Angevin Britannia, Poopisiya, Escevola, Westoc Kinness, Sandaoguo, Rebel-topia, Quiescent, Farengeto, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, The naked people, Navabharat, Luddinlande, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Tsunamy, Jwavin, Pettuvetiset, Kiasu-ism, LaPia, Theorin, Lotadia, Noire Denholm, Linguiniland, Darakin, Bear Connors Paradiso, and 79 others.Calistan, Miesce, Techganet, Ancient Slobovia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Arasi Luvasa, The United Expanse, Trinennie, Nova Montron, KIROVET, The Sakhalinsk Empire, Madhonia, Holleervag Islacotil, The Exarchate of the West, Moreana, FreeFishers, Concrete Slab, Three Rivia Levr, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Drugged Monkeys, European Defense Organization, Saciu, Oskyelion, New Briantown, Dubbayoo, Jaxon, Soem, Midand, Freedwanda, Nudnoji, GI-Land, Seliyan progressive Islands, The Kiriond, Yellunstryer, Kringalia, Great Andora, Curlyhoward, Myttles, Brendleton, Bergenu, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Erinor, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Capitalistic Pig, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Democratic Drals Tum, Elveka, Lester Crest, Liberated Lambergs, Noveos, Flame Lords, The National Corporation, Islas Tualua, Revellan, Upper Usok Valley, MyFrogpond, Arlnoom, Anachronolandia, Macrothea, Shengtie, Tamil Cholan, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Agalaesia, New Adelie, Solondor, Grouu, Towi Lamia, Transcostria, Pastir, Hanaka, Aguatania, Stoinia, Wild Space, Lorora3, and Kandorith.