|Leader||President Victor Schoubidouz|
The Democratic Republic of Nanako Island is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Victor Schoubidouz with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.804 billion Nanakians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waterpoo. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 53.9%.
The strong Nanako Islandian economy, worth 179 trillion Nús a year, is quite specialized and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,075 Nús, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, and museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts. Crime is totally unknown. Nanako Island's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nanako Island voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
- : Nanako Island voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Personal Data"".
- : Nanako Island published "CVN" (Account: Military).
- : Nanako Island's influence in United Nations of Earthlings rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Nanako Island was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Nanako Island, museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts.
- : Following new legislation in Nanako Island, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Nanako Island was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Nanako Island, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Nanako Island changed its national faith to "Atheism".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Icetropical.