The Holy Empire of Nammuntia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its pith helmet sales, frequent executions, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 924 million Nammuntians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nammuntia Jr. The average income tax rate is 22.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Nammuntian economy, worth 49.6 trillion Rubeses a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 53,683 Rubeses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People are bored of easy crossword puzzles, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, and the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nammuntia's national animal is the Giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nammuntia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Nammuntia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Nammuntia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Nammuntia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Nammuntia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Nammuntia changed its national motto to "Abandoned Nation".
- : Nammuntia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Nammuntia was endorsed by The Iron-Fisted Imperium of Heilhum Imperius.
- : Nammuntia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Maott.
- : Nammuntia was endorsed by The Republic of Svenskan.