The Multinational Conglomerate of Nambian Covfefe Company is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the CEO with an even hand, and notable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.873 billion employees are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Law & Order, with Defense, Healthcare, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corporate Headquarters. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.8%.
The thriving Nambian Covfefe Company economy, worth 418 trillion covfefe beans a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Trout Farming. Average income is 71,216 covfefe beans, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 252,085 per year while the poor average 14,526, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, and Employees are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Nambian Covfefe Company's national animal is the covfefe.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nambian Covfefe Company's influence in The International Polling Zone fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Nambian Covfefe Company's influence in The International Polling Zone rose from "Squire" to "Hermit".
- : Nambian Covfefe Company relocated from Balder to The International Polling Zone.
- : Nambian Covfefe Company was refounded in Balder.
- : Nambian Covfefe Company ceased to exist in The International Polling Zone.
- : Nambian Covfefe Company was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Nambian Covfefe Company lodged a message on the The International Polling Zone Regional Message Board.
- : Nambian Covfefe Company agreed to construct embassies between The International Polling Zone and China.
- : Nambian Covfefe Company agreed to construct embassies between The International Polling Zone and Warzone Africa.
- : Nambian Covfefe Company agreed to construct embassies between The International Polling Zone and Union of Lardy Nations.