|Leader||The Allmighty Nak Nak|
The Allmighty Power of Nak nak is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Allmighty Nak Nak with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, flagrant waste-dumping, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 42.975 billion Nak Nakians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of NakNakdam. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Nak nakian economy, worth an astonishing 36,473 trillion Naks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Average income is a breathtaking 848,721 Naks, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 7,950,935 per year while the poor average 7,617, a ratio of 1,043 to 1.
The military has gone fission for more funding, teen parties are often ruined by wet blanket chaperones, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, and an eye for an eye leaves Nak nak blind. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nak nak's national animal is the Nakster, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is NakNakism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nak nak's influence in Wysteria fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Nak nak's influence in Wysteria rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Nak nak was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, an eye for an eye leaves Nak nak blind.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, teen parties are often ruined by wet blanket chaperones.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, the military has gone fission for more funding.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, sheep-like political loyalists repeat the mantra "one wheel bad, three wheels good".
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in NakNakdam.
- : Nak nak was cleansed by a Level 5 Invasion Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The United States of Wars Forever, killing 471 million zombies.