The Theocracy of Najimam is a large, safe nation, renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, triple-decker prams, and frequent executions. The cynical, devout population of 50 million Najimamians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 44.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Najimamian economy, worth 2.10 trillion Nazims a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,997 Nazims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, referenda are banned by law and the Parliament has absolute control of the legislative process, it's surprisingly hard to find pictures of the bad haircuts from Leader's childhood, and unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Najimam's national animal is the secretary bird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Najimam, unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law.
- : Najimam created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in Najimam, it's surprisingly hard to find pictures of the bad haircuts from Leader's childhood.
- : Najimam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Najimam, referenda are banned by law and the Parliament has absolute control of the legislative process.
- : Najimam was endorsed by The Republic of Republic of Nerzionia.
- : Najimam published "Najimam Overview (WIP)" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Najimam published "Najimam's foreign relations" (Factbook: International).
- : Following new legislation in Najimam, Leader's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Najimam endorsed The Republic of Republic of Nerzionia.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Solaryia, Nhoor, Laeden, Veleste, Aizcona, Dormill and Stiura, Coldwoods, The United Partitions, Linaviar, Drobenska, Murab, Dekovia, Lesva, Republica Dacia de Rasarit, Uniaia, Crucemia, San Jimenez, Elania, Federated Commonwealth of Selstville, Aeteros, Abslandia, Ostellan, Uprea, and Republic of Nerzionia.