|Leader||Queen Kathiro Taenraenos|
The Commonwealth of Naberius is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Queen Kathiro Taenraenos with an iron fist, and renowned for its public floggings, ban on automobiles, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.212 billion Dominionites are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ranognayka. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.4%.
The strong Dominionite economy, worth 236 trillion Commonwealth Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 56,043 Commonwealth Credits, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, police officers ride the swiftest Dragon Ravens, military spending is on the increase, and the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Naberius's national animal is the Dragon Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naberius's influence in Andromalius rose from "Vassal" to "Powerbroker".
- : Naberius's influence in Andromalius rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Following new legislation in Naberius, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Naberius's influence in Andromalius fell from "Power" to "Apprentice".
- : Naberius's influence in Andromalius rose from "Squire" to "Power".
- : Naberius's influence in Andromalius rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Naberius's influence in Andromalius rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Naberius was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Naberius altered its national flag.
- : Naberius relocated from Balder to Andromalius.